In winter everyone likes to have a bowl of vegetable soup on their dining tables to keep themself warm and healthy.
Vegetable soup is one of the best dishes for winter. In addition, it is healthy and tasty and full of nutrition.
You can easily make it with fewer efforts. This can be made with inexpensive ingredients.
This recipe can be made with different vegetables. And if you don’t like any of the vegetables then you can skip it and add some other vegetables.
However, you can easily prepare it even if you don’t have a experience to cook a meal.
Vegetable soup can make your day in a cold season because it is a delicious and comfortable dish.
In addition, there are different types of vegetables that are used in it to make it more healthy and full of nutrition. Try to use fresh vegetables in it to make it more healthy.
Most of us, when going to restaurants prefer to have a bowl of soup on our table.
This recipe contains low calories which are good for weight loss. These vegetables are good for energy metabolism and the functioning of the nervous system.
In this recipe, we can use carrots, cabbage, green spring onion, corn, and broccoli. These are full of nutrition as we know carrot is one of the best sources of vitamin A, fiber, antioxidants, etc. It gives strength to our eye sights.
Green leafy cabbage contains iron, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and it helps to improve the digestive process. It helps to reduce heart diseases.
Broccoli contains fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, and Potassium in rich amounts. And it contains a rich amount of protein when it combines with other vegetables, its nutritions level increase.
Soup is one of the best dishes for the heart patient and because it contains low calories therefore it is one of the best dishes for weight loss.
Even old people can also enjoy it because it is full of nutritions and it can digest easily because it contains fibers.
Olive oil- ½ tsp
Garlic- 2 tsp (chopped)
Green spring onion- 2 tsp
Carrot- 1/3 cup(chopped)
Green leafy cabbage- 1/3 cup(chopped)
Sweet corns- 1/3 cup
Broccoli- 1/3 cup(chopped)
Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
Salt- (according to taste)
Vinegar- ½ tsp
Water- 3 cups
Corn starch (corn flour)- 2 tsp
- Take heavy stockpot. Heat ½ tsp olive oil over medium flame.
- Add chopped onion and garlic into it. Fry it for 1 minute.
- Add all the veggies (carrot, green leafy cabbage, broccoli, sweet corn,) and salt to it.
- Cook these ingredients over medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water to it and when it boils add black pepper powder to it.
- Add 2 tsp cornflour in 3 tsp water and mix it well.
- Then add this mixture to the veggies and mix it for 7-8 minutes.
- Add vinegar to it and mix it again.
- Off the flame and checked it if anything is required.
- Serve it in a bowl. This recipe is very mild. Even you can use it for a sick person. You can use it anytime. It can boost your body. And give instant energy in winter cold days. Enjoy it with your friends and family and also motivate them to make it at home. If you like this recipe comment below and share your reviews.